Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Mapping the Territory

My interest is in learning - principally, how managers & business leaders learn, and how business schools have a part to play in what these people learn. I work at a business school, and am responsible for developing e-learning for managers. I also have an interest in philosophy. You don't see much written about the philosophy of management learning? As my wife says, ever the one to obsess about discovering the philosophical angle of everyday situations, I have an interest in challenging common assumptions, using the tool-box of philosophy. Since I find myself involved in management education, I naturally bring philosophical questions to bare on the topic of my worklife. This blog is a way of discovering - of writing into being - my thoughts on the philosphy (or the Zen) of management learning. Thanks for reading this far...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home